Click Here for Watching Full Movie๐
Read Full Story
00:00:29
Datou This is her bag Keep an eye on it Hello, I need an ambulance What? Yes Still breathing Okay, got it All the ambulances have gone out The fastest they can send one over is in 35 minutes That long? What if she doesn't make it? Maybe we should take her to the hospital ourselves Yeah Hey Save up all those photos you took earlier They are evidence In case she wakes up and claims we hit her You really are an insurance man Let's go Just in case Are you sure she's not going to die? Yes, she's alright
00:01:14
But the air bag went off I don't think that crappy car has airbags Stupid punks! Hi We've just rescued a woman from a car crash Could you show us the way to the nearest hospital? San'er San'er San'er Car In car Car Where's the dead cop? I don't know I told you to watch it I was scared I've never seen a dead body in my life What was you doing then? What do you mean? Can you do anything? Don't blame me I'm a policeman Badge Number 5897 I was attacked I was scared
00:04:17
All you do is eat Where is he going? Shit Who's this one? Hi Stop or I'll shoot! San'er San'er Well You were in a car accident and unconscious We happened to find you so we were trying to help you We took some photos before we moved you I can show you Your Korean is good Who are you really? I teach Chinese in a school in Busan This is my younger brother Your friends have taken my purse I need to find them We'll give you all the money we have on us and the car Call it compensation for your purse
00:06:30
If I can't get the purse back I'll kill you both The old cop must have got it wrong Maybe we should go back and try explaining to him Explain how? You speak Korean? Are you going to tell him that a dead man just came back to life and then disappeared? And that we don't know the guy in the trunk? You think that'll work? I thought you learned some Korean before we came out here Only stuff I might say in a nightclub Let me think You have your ID on you? My passport is in my suitcase
00:07:14
All I have is a tourist guide to Jeju Island Phone? Also in the suitcase Money? What does it say? How should I know? These boat tickets are for tomorrow Seogwipo Dock You've reached the home of Doctor Song I'm not available to take your call right now Please call at another time Doctor Song hasn't been answering his phone I'll head over to see what's going on I already killed him I don't need you to teach me I know perfectly well what I should do now Hello? Hello? Buy something
00:10:51
15 minutes Call the police, kill your brother Okay? A murder took place yesterday in a Busan residential apartment The victim was found to be Kim Soon-hee, 26 years old After studying the fingerprints left at the scene a colleague of the victim's emerged as the primary suspect and a warrant is out for her arrest The suspect is Lee Ji-yeon Female, 30 years old 170 cm tall Please call the police if you've had any contact with the suspect The suspect was found to be a good friend of the victim
00:11:34
The police suspect this case is related to a high-value illegal trade What the hell? What? Bastards, there is no end to this isn't it? You guys have a death wish or what? Can't you see I'm busy now? Get out! I was thinking maybe we should go back to the police station and straighten this thing out Maybe we should go to the Embassy? That's in Seoul Hello Leave some money San'er This one looks really like you I think this one looks like you Wanted Thank god we saw that Had we gone to the police station
00:17:23
we'd have been screwed Shouldn't we save Qiangzi and Pa-pa? We have to help ourselves first If we get caught then it'll be game over for all four of us The boat tickets Let's go to Seogwipo Dock We don't have a cent on us Don't you have one of your own? Mine's a family heirloom Police Station I'll go inside to see if my friends are in there Let me go You'd report me to the police Why should I believe you? They must be terrified and they don't speak any Korean
00:18:25
so they'd have to go to the police for help Where else do you suggest we go find them? You can go look for them but your brother stays I'm going in to look for Datou and San'er She's letting you go? Just wait here Can I help you? Yes Is there a gas station nearby? There is one over there Excuse me What have these two done? They assaulted a police officer There is still an hour left in our ride to Seogwipo We'll have a 5 minute break at the service station up front What's the matter?
00:20:03
My friends are wanted by the police Wanted? Why? He said they assaulted a cop Bro Why didn't you go inside? Shut up! Stop! Stop! Looks like Korean bus drivers can't be trusted either Not even waiting until everyone's back on board! It's all your fault You were so slow So wasted my jade Buddha It was a bargain from the antique market Stop talking nonsense San'er How do you know that woman will definitely go to Seogwipo? We've only got this one clue Where else can we go find her?
00:21:27
This is up my alley San'er The key is still in Where are you? Dr. Sang wasn't answering his phone, I was worried so I came to check on him The doctors assessed Officer 5897's injuries Apart from concussion he's fine Another thing A long-distance bus driver came to look for you He said the two men matching your sketch rode on his bus Bus driver? Tell him to wait for me He said he only saw the notice after he got back Those two Chinese men exchanged this for bus tickets to Seogwipo
00:23:14
So they got off at Seogwipo? Yes They were last seen at a service station but vanished by the time the bus got to Seogwipo Well they are obviously experienced criminals Do you have to go to Seogwipo personally? Of course I must bring those two punks to justice I'll leave you in charge here Yes Sir! Chief I changed the tires, but the brake doesn't work very well so don't go too fast Take care Three Rats Come clean up Do not disturb I cleaned her room every week She came back at vacation time
00:24:50
Soon-hee often talked about you It must be very difficult with your eye condition She called just a few days ago and said she'd soon have enough money for a corneal transplant for me I'll go make some tea for you Bro That old lady doesn't seem like a bad person Maybe she can help us call the police But if something goes wrong we'd get her into trouble too I have an idea Come out for some tea My brother is hungry I'm calling to order a fried chicken What's that sound? My stomach
00:26:59
All I've had since yesterday is that little bit of bread After we've rescued Qiangzi and Pa-pa I'll treat you to roast Jeju black pork I'd be happy with just a bowl of rice and some doenjang stew Is that woman ever showing up? The tickets were for this afternoon She should be here It's getting dark Give me the bag It worked? You scared me! You look then Meet us here tomorrow morning, your thing in exchange for Qiangzi and Pa-pa Will she even be able to read the note? As long as she finds it
00:29:57
she'll be able to read it Don't forget she still has Qiangzi with her This stuffed pig will get us back Qiangzi and Pa-pa? These talks are useless Datou Ji-yeon's been here You can't even handle a woman Five million dollars just disappeared into thin air You know if the police get to her before we do we will all be going down I'll get rid of her as soon as I get the thing No need I've sent someone to take over You fill him in and you are off the job Are you sure? As long as your friends give me back that thing
00:31:16
you two will be free Datou and San'er left a note They set up a meeting tomorrow at the dock They're going to exchange for us I don't want to spend one minute more with this woman How is it going? I'll have it tomorrow morning Let's meet after that at the World Cup stadium and send me today's photo There's nothing hidden in here May Jesus Christ Siddhartha the true Lord Allah and my dad and my mom protect us four guys and free us soon from this sea of troubles Amitabha
00:33:30
Amen Good morning We come to Jeju lost my wallet so we stay here Chinese? You speak Chinese? I like Chinese culture I lived in China for three years You could say I'm half a Beijinger Then this is like meeting someone from home Come with me Milk This is a lot We don't want to impose Take your time Good morning Good morning We come to Jeju lost my wallet so we stay here Chinese? You speak Chinese? I like Chinese culture I lived in China for three years You could say I'm half a Beijinger
00:35:53
Come with me there happens to be some breakfast left Come with me Milk Take your time Datou I had a dream last night You me the breakfast and the priest too Even that he speaks Chinese I dreamed all of it And then? What's wrong with you? I just got to take a few bites Haven't you heard of the sixth sense? What sixth sense? I only know one sense The sense of hunger when you don't eat! Didn't you say you'd bring us both to do the exchange? I said I'd release you both when I got my thing
00:37:38
Don't look back! I found them sleeping here this morning At first I thought they were bums but they turned out to be two Chinese tourists Right They said they'd lost their wallets You speak Chinese? Yes It's a hard language to learn Child The Lord loves you He loves everyone? Of course The Lord loves everyone He also has planned everything Your friends set a trap for me They called the police That woman called the police? She'd be the last one to call the police That bitch is evil
00:39:22
Well They aren't here for us Where are you going? I can't feel my hand any more You need to let me change a position Ji-yeon Ji-yeon Over here Here Where are you? Keep your distance You're too dangerous right now Whose fault is that? I said I'd get the money back Where is it then? Where is Mi-ran? She's safe for now Give me the money first I lost Soon-hee's key Somebody else has gotten the thing from the locker Who? Some Chinese tourists Chinese tourists? Murder Suspect Wanted
00:41:40
I don't know I really don't know what's in the locker If we don't find the password and get the money back we'd both be dead I left a gift for you under the magazine You may not like it but after you see it you should know what to do next What's this supposed to mean? They cut it off my hand If you don't find that thing I'll have to hand Mi-ran over to them Next time it might be part of her in that box You jerk! What are you trying to do to her? If you hurt her I'll make sure you die a painful death
00:44:21
Who did you say you were? Cha Myung-ho, Busan Crime Division So you're police? She didn't even show up for the exchange Looks like this pig isn't worth crap So what now? Don't know I'm all out of ideas What? Keep going Get off What happened? What's wrong? Maybe it needs a bit servicing You need servicing Crap It's out of gas Wasn't this just this morning? I knew as soon as you two got here yesterday Why didn't you arrest her then? We're still gathering evidence
00:45:34
on her case She's just the tip of the iceberg We want to round up the whole gang That's our ultimate goal So I need you to go back and be our inside guy The most important thing now is to save my brother You going back now is the best way to ensure his safety I've already escaped What should I say to her? Say you regretted it and felt guilty about leaving behind your brother As long as you don't bring the police with you she'll believe you Datou Over here! You should walk back
00:47:37
Keep this well hidden My phone number is in it If you find the thing from the locker call me at once Relax we'll be keeping an eye on you Bro Is that you? What did she do? Tell her I'm coming right back As if she'd understand me! Don't come back! She's gone completely insane! His life is in your hands If you dare hurt my brother Hello? Hello? Sir! We've met before Have we? Yes! You asked me about the gas station? Oh, right, you were very helpful yesterday! So did you catch those two suspects?
00:49:14
That's what I'm here for We are kind of in a rush Excuse us Something's going on Datou did you see? The three of them know each other? Wasn't that cop the old guy who shot at us in the town? What's with Qiangzi and that woman? Stop talking My head's in a spin Where's Pa-pa? Why isn't he with them? So many rooms How will we find the right one? It's so obvious Do not disturb Quick Stop What have you done with my brother? You care if he lives or dies? Turn around
00:51:32
You know, when someone tells lies luck isn't usually on his side Did you call the police? No Your phone had no signal What did you say to the old cop? What are you doing? What did you say? The old guy remembered me from yesterday Wait Wait If I had called the police they'd have surrounded the hotel long ago I said I'd let you go after I got my thing Why were you so stupid as to run away? It's because you guys showed up that my plans were all ruined Honestly I saw your wanted photo in the paper
00:52:20
You're a murderer And I saw you shoot that cop Why should I believe you? I came back because I was worried about my brother Kill me if you must but you have to let him go You're still alive? Where's the money? I haven't got it yet Who's he? Just some tourist It's not loaded I just wanted to scare him Don't kill him His friends took the thing Soon-hee left behind If you kill him you'll never get your money back So that means you're useless to me now Can't be soft just because she's a woman
00:55:01
Uh huh Got it I'm going out for a bit And when I come back you're taking me to your friends Scram! Soon-hee and I both worked for an art investment company Not long ago, she stole 5 million US dollars' auction money and transferred it to her secret overseas account She didn't know the money was black money that our manager was to launder for the gang and that got her killed Keep this for me, please help take care of my mom Soon-hee Soon-hee That day I got a message from her It was a photo of a man
00:58:54
I'd never seen before I felt something was not right so I went to her apartment Manager These people are capable of anything She sent you that photo to warn you didn't she? Where is the money? What do you mean? I don't know anything If you want to know where the money is, go to the police If you dare go to the police you can say goodbye to your niece What? Mi-ran has nothing to do with this I really don't know anything Don't you dare hurt her you bastard I'll give you three days
01:00:19
If you don't get the money back I'll hand Mi-ran over to the gang Hello? Hello? Helping those guys track down the money seemed the safest way to get my niece back This is the photo Soon-hee sent me before she died He's the killer I recognized him the instant I saw him even though he was in uniform He's no policeman To show that my niece is still alive the manager's sent me a picture of her every day The thing your friends took can save her life Isn't this Mi-ran? How do you know Mi-ran?
01:01:35
I'm her Chinese teacher Nam Chon Elementary School in Busan? Yes But just two days ago I saw her dad picking her up after school That's impossible! Mi-ran's parents died a long time ago There you are And this is your dad? Your little prank this morning crossed the line Some kids just have to be taught the hard way I promised my brother I'd take care of Mi-ran But I... San'er? Datou? How did you find it here? Surprised? Me too I haven't seen you in years so never mind our friendship
01:03:03
but to think you'd sell out your own brother! Pa-pa What happened to your face? Ask her! Bro what is your deal with her? There is no deal! Then why were you so cuddly with this Korean chick? Who's a Korean chick? Be more civilized Civilized? You mean like you two Look at the state of your clothes I can guess what you've been up to There's too much to explain in just a few words Cut me loose Explain now and it better be good or you and your girl are going to the police station I'm not a bad person!
01:03:52
In my thirty years' career as a policeman I've never encountered criminals as cunning as these two For the safety of the people of this Island I will catch them no matter what before I retire Anyway I have to thank you for providing me with the lead Almost had them there Don't worry Bad guys never end up well You know why? Because it's all part of God's plan We'll wait for the day of the Lord! Cheers! More Yes he's here with me now It's me In any case you've been loyal to me all these years
01:05:27
So just take your money and retire Give opportunities to younger, more capable people I've already got her hostage on our side He'll call me as soon as she's ready to deliver the goods That guy thinks I'm a cop That's all the money you've saved up with the boss You can't even handle a woman All you know is to shoot people You really ought to retire Old man By the way My friend happens to need security guards for his firm Considering that you're my senior I'll ask him to save you a spot huh?
01:07:12
This is the killer This is Mi-ran a student of mine also her niece I still think we should call the cops Yes the cops so that we can also get our names cleared up The police will take Ji-yeon in for questioning first and by the time they've got through that it'd be far too late to save the kid Mi-ran was kidnapped right in front of my eyes I have to help get her back Are you insane? You haven't fallen for this Korean chick, have you? Just knowing what she's been through I feel sorry for her
01:07:47
So Stockholm Syndrome does exist Well she's got that damsel-in-distress look But again we're not going to risk our lives Risk what lives? Just hand over what you took from the locker and we'll get the kid back Where is it? Some help here I told you There's nothing in there Are you sure there was nothing else in the locker? Positive I took it out myself Could someone else have already taken the important thing? Don't worry We'll think of another way There's no time The manager is meeting me to do the exchange
01:08:57
at the lighthouse tomorrow morning Where are you going? Qiangzi Stop thinking about it We've done everything we can Can we go get something to eat? Sure And fill up the scooter She's got the thing from the locker They're doing the exchange tomorrow morning at the lighthouse When you guys move in, be sure to keep the kid safe Got it I've gone to the lighthouse, wait for me I can't eat! I have a bad feeling I can't eat either Maybe we should go help Qiangzi Now you want to be hero?
01:11:55
What were you doing earlier? Do you two know where the lighthouse is? How do we even get there? I'm going to the bathroom One seafood ramen Okay So exhausted Walk straight San'er You talk to him Stop talking There are real bullets in that gun To the car I'll explain to him in a bit Finally, you guys are hard ones to catch Get down Get down I am good man Yes I am you friend! Yes I am good man Yes I am you friend! Shut up We're really screwed this time I know What should we do? Are you insane?
01:13:36
That's assaulting a police officer! That's why you never cross the quiet guys When he comes around we can explain He won't understand us Didn't that priest speak some Chinese? So you see it was all a misunderstanding You've really got us all wrong He says it was a misunderstanding So does that mean they've both gone to the lighthouse? Are they at the lighthouse now? Yes I'm afraid Qiangzi will get himself killed going there alone Good thing we ran into you Please go to the lighthouse
01:14:18
and help him! He says we should go catch the bad guy Wait Easy I'll drive I know the roads around here Get out Toss your gun over here, slowly Are you deaf? I said toss the gun over here Mi-ran Turn around Listen to me, turn around Let her go Please You never got the thing, did you? Wait Wait Who are you? Wait I know the password Really? Yes Put down the gun Put down the gun Trust me Trust me Enter it Now Are you alright? Are you hurt? Auntie, I'm fine That guy didn't dare do anything to me
01:17:57
I was crying that day in the car and you didn't think anything was wrong? I guess you don't have to be smart to be a teacher Get down The lighthouse! Let's go I called the police last night They should be here soon This is too slow Can you go faster? I drank a lot yesterday Going fast is too dangerous Somebody might get killed If you don't step on it somebody is going to get killed! Okay! Fasten your seat belts It's a graze Let me take care of it Stay still Not so hard Mi-ran, come over
01:20:33
It's too dangerous there It hurts The police The brake is not working! The brake is not working! You liar Didn't you say the Lord loves everyone? Your brother He's fine He's all patched up in the butt San'er Hello Hello Your face I'm sorry It's fine If you had hit it harder I'd have the chance to try some Korean plastic surgery Your Chinese is not bad Maybe you can teach me some Korean some time For work I must know a little What does "Korean chick" mean?
01:25:37
That means you're beautiful Yes Ji-yeon Yes? How will you thank me? Why should I thank you? Even if you don't thank me you should at least apologize I pulled back the other day when I kicked you I pulled back when I fought you I could tell Qiangzi Thank you for looking after us the past days You're welcome Mi-ran loves it here Jeju Island is gorgeous this time of year Indeed I'm thinking of bringing Mi-ran to live here for a while So if you don't have any plans... Now you get to use that 50,000 won bikini
01:27:18
you bought No way! I'm sorry I knew we wouldn't be doing all this for nothing Let's call this a reward for our bravery.
Drama Movies, Emotional Films, Romantic Drama, Family Drama, Movie Reviews, Best Drama Films, Hollywood Drama, Asian Drama Movies, Trending Movies, Cinema Lovers, Inspirational Stories, Movie Trailers, Entertainment Website, Sad Movies, Love Stories, drama movie, drama movie zendaya, full movies
#DramaMovies #MovieLovers #EmotionalMovies #RomanticDrama #BestMovies #CinemaLife #MovieReviews #FilmFans #LoveStories #Entertainment #TrendingMovies #HollywoodMovies #AsianDrama #SadMovies #MovieNight #dramamovie,#dramamoviezendaya #fullmovies#drama #dramamovies #englishmovies #movies #english
#thriller #thrillermovies #mystery #mysterymovies #fullmovies #comedy #comedymovie #AntiJapaneseWar #Suspense #WarTheater #SpyWar #CostumeDrama #Mythology #MartialArts #action #WarTheater #MartialArts #action
Comments
Post a Comment