Click Here for Watching Full Movieπ
Read Full Story
00:09:24 Rob! Open the door Hello I want to report There's a robbery here Open the door Forty seconds Open up Open it One minute Two minutes Let's go Let's go Where's Liu Quan? He's gone The gun burst Stop the car After the case What's up? I'm an insider Criminal police Xu Zhengyang Reporting Ah Sheng Okay There are four suspects who entered the bank They have four guns Three from Canada One replica Remington shotgun One replica Remington shotgun The man's not dead yet Hurry to the hospital 00:12:46 Hurry, fast Move aside, quickly Get moving Move aside Get moving Stop the car Run him over Zhiqiang Where's Liu Quan? He's down Luo Tong, give it to me I've said before Only death can separate us You do it Big brother Let me do it Only if she's involved in bloody killing She's truly my woman You can call this in the future And this too What about that kid? He is still in the bathroom Throwing up for half an hour over this little scene Reporting Everyone's here Meeting time 00:17:40 Huang You're responsible for distributing the photos of the suspect who died in the bank to the police stations in every county and district for verification Okay Chen Qi Check all the lost vehicles in the city for me This burned minivan's information Must be found Reporting Just say it I suggest checking all the shops and residential houses within a five-kilometer radius of the bank Aiming to find something within the golden case-solving period of seven days Golden what? The golden case-solving period 00:18:14 Do you know how many people are in our team? Do you know how many shops and residences there are within a five-kilometer radius of the bank? Reading books is fine But you must learn how to use them Let's all get moving Okay Captain Song Where do I go to get a gun? Why do you need a gun? Come with me Where to? To eat Yanzi Coming To Luo Tong and Liu Quan Boss We made quite a bit today When's the next job? Today's event got a bit heated Let's cool off before we talk about it Uncle Ming 00:20:06 You're getting older And more timid You might as well retire at home Brat With too much nonsense You're probably not going to live to my age Boss Boss Time to eat Captain Song Should we head back to the station now? There are still a few doubts about the replica gun found at the scene You can't drink alcohol during official duties Even if you're the captain, I'll report you Go ahead and report Captain Song Captain Song I've always abided by the law since I got out Get up 00:21:15 I'm inviting you for a drink Get up Look at this gun A replica Remington shotgun 12 gauge 710 barrel The gun exploded like this It's not the gun's fault It should be the bullets Whose work is this? Judging from the stock and the polishing work It should be an apprentice I once took in Ji Kun Where is he? This... I... I really don't know Captain Song, Captain Song This is the new guy in our team He doesn't has a sense of propriety Tea Teahouse Where are you going? To drink tea 00:22:18 Idle hands grow nails Idle people grow hair What did you say? Nothing Really nothing Master Why let him in? Young people Need to be given a chance to learn Here Play a game of chess with me Just ask if they've got new tea in Do you have new tea here? How fresh do you want? Fresher than the ones from Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand Fresher than the ones from Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand Okay, follow me Checkmate Master Why can't I ever win against you? It's about time Let's go play another round over there 00:24:31 Hurry up Greet this VIP VIP, hello What are you doing? Brother, you don't fancy any? Go out Brother We have all kinds of beautiful girls here As long as you have enough money I can even find you the fairies from heaven Don't get physical with me Why are you getting angry with me now? We're just doing business here You can take it or leave it I'm telling you I am Police Captain Song Over there No, no Where, where Don't move Stand still No one is there No one Where are the people? 00:25:42 What kind of people? You just showed me so many women All the breathing ones are in this room Take down that plaque Quick, come out Squat properly Who is Ji Kun? Speak up Who is it? You Get up Get up Don't run Don't run Stop Get up, get up Don't move Behave Nice work This is your reward Hurry up and bring him back to the station Who needs this junk You can give it to me Go The plan remains unchanged Ji Kun's guns are no longer avaliable We need to think of another way Who to look for 00:27:42 to drive for us? There is someone Bro You are still looking so handsome Ah Hao Let's go home You drive Not doing business? Uncle Cai I have guests at home Wish you make a fortune Thank you, thank you Ah Hao I haven't seen you for three years Today you have to drink with your uncle Alright, Uncle Ming My name is Jin Long The younger brother of the big brother is always handsome You guys eat up I still have a few dishes to prepare Sit down Drink a few with my younger brother Come on Let's drink today 00:30:04 to my brother's happiness and joy Thank you, bro Alright Thank you, everyone I'll ask you one more time This gun Who ordered it from you Even if you ask me ten times I still don't know Police officer You've been asking me all night If you don't answer, neither of us will get any sleep You see? This kid is quite stubborn He's like you back in the day He's not as handsome as I am He hasn't slept all night, right? Find someone to replace him for a bit Let him work a little longer 00:30:47 Captain We've located the van The van belongs to Da Yong garage The dead driver inside was named Luo Tong An apprentice mechanic from Da Yong garage 24 years old From Linchuan City Are you not going to tell? Are you not going to tell? Zhengyang Are you going to tell or not? Let's go, let's go Mind your discipline Such a temper I don't wanna eat Zhengyang You are not planning to stay in Binhai for long, right? I've been in criminal investigation for thirty years Never cracked any major cases 00:31:45 But I've learned to read people I can tell You're very invested in this case I understand that Once you've earned your credit You can go back to the provincial police office I'm not If your little scheming Gets to be known by captain Song He would probably be heartbroken Why would he be heartbroken? It was his initiative to ask for you from the provincial police office He told The replica Remington shotgun and bullets are all Ji Kun's handiwork Liu Quan paid five thousand for one 00:32:27 He got twenty bullets There were also six replica American Mark II grenades But Ji Kun said He only ever saw Liu Quan by himself It's only been over two minutes How did you get him to tell? Wait until this case is finished If you're still in Binhai Then I'll tell you Huang Pull up the locations of all the gold shops in the city for me What's up? Ji Kun said they were inquiring about the gold market Okay They're planning to rob a gold shop? Robbery? Bro, stop joking This is all from the robbery your brother pulled off 00:33:26 I can't turn back now Nor do I want to I don't want to live the hard life our parents did Just struggling and waiting to die, right? Ah Hao, come over Burn some offerings for mom and dad Let them rest easy I want my little brother to have a good life To do great work together To make much money Zhiqiang Get lost He's drunk Just in Binhai City There are five gold shops Spread out in four directions of the city Which one are they going to rob? Looks like we need to set up defenses at all five shops 00:34:29 Blind ambushes will only waste police resources Their first robbery was 400,000 from Binhai Bank So this time, the gold shop won't be less than this amount And for an easy getaway They will choose a gold shop with many escape routes So Only this one fits the bill Hello Hello sir, hello What are your business hours? From nine in the morning to six in the evening Has it been busy these past few days? We just opened So it's quite busy Miss, you have such good taste These wedding designs, rings, bracelets, and necklaces 00:36:03 They are all custom-made Each pattern is unique Does it look good? Tomorrow they'll all be yours How much is this? Ten yuan Let's go No parking here No parking here Move along, move along Open the door Open the door, open the door Why does no one respond? No parking here, hurry up Open the door Move along, move along Why is no one here? Open the door, open the door Where did driver go? Move the car Open the door, open the door Coming, coming Don't move, don't move Put your hands up 00:38:59 Get out of the car Get out Don't move What are you doing? What are you doing? - What do you do? I'm just delivering goods What's your name? I'm just delivering I don't know Delivering goods Drive safely on the road, okay? Please don't kill me Don't kill me Don't kill me Call the police I told you to call the police Huang Notify the armed police for backup immediately Evacuate the crowd ASAP Evacuate the crowd ASAP Make way, make way Let me through, let me through 00:40:28 It's a trap Huang Call the station immediately and ask for the bomb squad Ah Sheng, come back to the gold shop with me Let's go Hello, I want to report a robbery Someone's robbing a gold shop Keep calling, keep calling One minute Save me Hold on It's too late now Listen to me I'll count to three When I say three, you let go One Two Three Take him away Quick Bro, get in the car Open the cash bag Nice Eat while it's still warm What are you doing? Did I tell you to wait for the bomb squad? 00:44:29 He can't hold on anymore There's no time What do you mean there's no time? Do you understand how to follow orders? Do you understand how to follow orders? I understand following orders But I can't just watch them get blown up Then let me ask you What if you die? What if you die? What if you die, what will we do? I've been trained Trained your ass I know how to handle them And I saved them Shut up and listen to me I can't catch Until now, I can't catch the criminals Next time you go on duty 00:45:18 Come to me for approval To get a gun Bro I've never seen so much gold before You'll see even more in the future But this time We're being targeted by these cops Being targeted by a few local cops is nothing It's just the beginning Binhai City Jiangdong City Bank Cash Transport Vehicle Robbery in Jiangdong City The suspects killed 3 staff members on the scene, robbed over one million yuan in cash and escaped Quanzhou City Don't move Bank Cash Transport Vehicle Robbery in Quanzhou City The suspects killed 3 00:46:23 staff members on the scene, robbed over one million yuan in cash and escaped Days after the case Binhai City I'm off to work I'm off to work I'll talk to my brother about us tonight Then we'll move to the big city to live Meihui I want to be with you forever Bro Bro I have something I want to tell you What? I have something I want to tell you I can't hear you I don't want to do this anymore Say it again I have a girlfriend I love her very much I want to live a normal life 00:49:19 The money we have now We can live honestly for the rest of our lives And with this money Isn't it good to do legitimate business? Right? Bro Bro Ah Qiang Have you lost your mind? He's your blood brother Zhiqiang, what are you doing? I've said Only death can separate us Zhuang Zhihao My blood brother My only kin I want the best for you I want you to be happy To be fortunate You are the most important person to me Whatever you do I support you I'm sorry I want 888 You give me 222 Brother Rong 00:51:54 Who? Are you brother Rong? Yes Weren't you sentenced to five years? How did you get out so early? Good behavior? President Liu You recognize me? Of course, I do I definitely remember the person who hit me with a brick You just got hit with a brick But my four brothers They lost their lives Kid Brother's telling you Accidents happen at the construction site It's very common Besides I compensated you guys, right? A life Fifty thousand And I was imprisoned for three years You think that's too little money? 00:52:56 Is it enough to buy your cheap life? Is it enough? Look at me Look at me I just love seeing you can't do nothing to me Take the money and scram 888 Look at me Get up Arrogant? Let go of my husband What are you doing? If you keep this up, I'll call the police You think you're so awesome? Sorry You beggar What are you looking at? What are you staring at? Come here, come here Sorry about that My brother was drunk How about I compensate you? What are you doing? What are you doing? Big brother 00:54:10 It was him who got me imprisoned You beggar I'm gonna sent you to prison Big brother, big brother My brother doesn't know any better Don't take it to heart Why call the police? Everything can be negotiated Stay out of this Who do you think you are? Can I have a word with you? Watch Watch How about that? Now you're begging me It's no use begging me now Can your Buddha save you? The fingerprint comparison results are out He has a record The suspect's name is Zhuang Zhihao Five years ago 00:56:17 Liu Jiarong contracted the construction project of the Qinhe residential area Later, the outdated wiring he used led to the death of four workers The suspect hit Liu Jiarong with a brick Intentional injury plus provoking trouble He was sentenced to five years in total But he got out early The bullets on the scene match the ones From the Binhai Bank robbery case back then It's the same group They're back in Binhai These bastards Captain Song Captain Song We've found a new clue Zhuang Zhihao's girlfriend, Chen Meihui 00:56:44 An employee at Binhai Bank It happened so suddenly Calm down How could it be? How could it be? How could Zhihao possibly be a robber? Sorry, officer I have to go to work Zhang Shiyu She's your best friend, right? A year ago Right here in this bank She was shot dead Don't you want to help your best friend Find her killer? Chen Meihui Tell us where Zhuang Zhihao is Take this money and your woman and leave Binhai Go as far as you can After a while, once I've cleaned up things here I'll figure out a way to contact you 00:57:56 Bro Thank you Remember We are ghosts It's hard to live like a human Be very careful I'll go find a smuggler to get you a new ID We've found out Zhuang Zhihao and his crew Are hiding in a market in the eastern suburbs of Binhai These guys are extremely dangerous Notify the armed police to coordinate the action Get equipped and move out Yes Huang You shouldn't go Why? Looking down on me, huh? It was me who taught you Your little skills back in the day Are you going to let me go or not? 00:58:57 Tell me Fine, fine, let me go, let me go Our team is already short-handed One more person one more gun You old immortal Let's go First team is responsible for evacuating the crowd You must be fast Second team follow me from the east entrance Xu Zhengyang, Wu Sheng You guys enter from the other side Proceed according to the previous deployment They all have guns Everyone must pay attention to safety Move out There're cops Sister-in-law Save the person Quick, stop the bleeding Don't move 01:03:43 Don't move Hands on the ground Take this I'll draw them away You find a chance to run How are you? I'm okay Grenade Zhiqiang Where's Ah Hao? He is still inside Leave, there's no time No one can leave without him All cops here Hurry hurry Hands up Don't move Don't move Hands up Don't come over Don't move Raise your hands Bro Calm down, Zhuang Zhihao No Bro Ah Hao Today we lost a comrade Lost a respected elder He was my master My master was retiring in three months 01:09:29 He could have gone home To be with my master's wife To take care of his grandson But today He chose to use his body To protect all of our lives And also to uphold The responsibility and duty of a people's police officer Master often said As criminal police Evil must be eradicated But now The criminals are still at large So we must spare no effort To capture these villains Do we have the confidence? Yes I've contacted with a smuggler We can still make it if we leave now Help me save Ah Hao 01:11:54 No guns no people We can't save him Uncle Ming You've been with me the longest You have to help me Let's eat I'll ask you one last time Where is Zhuang Zhiqiang? You guys might as well finish me off I've ended several lives with my hands I'm in a hurry to go to hell I'll send you to go to hell now Calm down Come on I'll shoot you dead right now, just wait Calm down Let me go Master, it's an emergency Zhuang Zhiqiang has hijacked a bus He wants to see Zhuang Zhihao 01:13:25 Xu Zhengyang, you dropped something Still keeping it? It wards off evil spirits Everyone get down Put your hands up Let me see your hands Come here Don't move If anyone dares to move, I'll blow up this bus We'll all die together Please do not act rashly You are surrounded What are your demands? We can talk I am Zhuang Zhiqiang I want to see Zhuang Zhihao You two go over there and evacuate the crowd Captain Song The sniper is in position But the situation is complicated There are too many hostages in the bus 01:14:12 We can't find a clear shot Did you bring the person? He's on his way Don't move Move again and I'll kill them I've said No one can separate us Do you even call yourself a man? What kind of man hijacks a bus? Let me tell you I caught Zhuang Zhihao If you have the guts, kill me I'll exchange myself for them Alright If you have the guts, come up here Close the door Don't be nervous I didn't bring anything Ah Hao Hang in there Hold on, Ah Hao You promised me Let them go 01:16:55 Today No one is going to get out Ah Hao Today I never planned to leave alive You all will accompany me to hell Hey When you're alive Don't always think about death Sometimes when you look back You might find a whole new world Get off the bus Hurry, hurry Go, go Hurry Goodbye Go to hell Brother I'm so tired Hold on Sit down first Hold on Brother I don't want to go to hell Ah Hao Dad Mom Ah Hao Ah Hao will accompany you now Ah Hao will accompany you now I've been hunting down you for 425 days 01:22:29 We finally meet Come with me I am a malevolent spirit I'll send you to hell Want to fight with me? Ah Hao Let's go home A malevolent spirit, huh? I'll leave you with a phrase Doing our job as criminal police Means evil must be eradicated Don't move Don't move Take him away Do I look pretty handsome like this? Pretty handsome Have you thought it through? I have Working as a criminal police isn't easy I think It tastes pretty good Master, the case can be closed I've also applied to stay in Binhai 01:30:18 So So what? So you have to tell me How did you get Ji Kun to tell in two minutes that day? I didn't do anything As soon as I went in, he just told me I'm not lying to you Always bluffing Deceived me again Let's have a chat Song Yanluo I'm unlucky to have met you I'll confess
Drama Movies, Emotional Films, Romantic Drama, Family Drama, Movie Reviews, Best Drama Films, Hollywood Drama, Asian Drama Movies, Trending Movies, Cinema Lovers, Inspirational Stories, Movie Trailers, Entertainment Website, Sad Movies, Love Stories, drama movie, drama movie zendaya, full movies
#DramaMovies #MovieLovers #EmotionalMovies #RomanticDrama #BestMovies #CinemaLife #MovieReviews #FilmFans #LoveStories #Entertainment #TrendingMovies #HollywoodMovies #AsianDrama #SadMovies #MovieNight #dramamovie,#dramamoviezendaya #fullmovies#drama #dramamovies #englishmovies #movies #english
#thriller #thrillermovies #mystery #mysterymovies #fullmovies #comedy #comedymovie #AntiJapaneseWar #Suspense #WarTheater #SpyWar #CostumeDrama #Mythology #MartialArts #action #WarTheater #MartialArts #action
Comments
Post a Comment